Information provided in accordance with Article 13 of the law. 196/2003 visitors to the website mobile-friendly.it, starting from www.mobile-friendly.it, with the exclusion of external links.
The data collected through this website are divided into:
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, and other parameters related to the HTTP protocol and operating system-related and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the acquisition of the sender's necessary to respond to requests, and any other data included in the message.
Cookies are little text file (letters and/or numbers) that allow a web server to store on the user’s browser certain information that can be used again during the online session or when accessing to the same website also after several days. Cookies are stored, based on the users’ options, on the browser of the specific devise used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as web beacon, GIF and other forms of local storage introduced by HTML5, may be used to obtain information on the user’s behavior and the use of services.
This document refers to simple cookies and other similar technolgies as "cookies".
Type of Cookies
Based on their characteristic and use, cookies can be divided in the following categories:
- Technical Cookie. These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of Mobile-friendly.it website. Their duration is strictly limited to the duration of the online session (when the browser is closed the cookies are cancelled).
- Analytic Cookies. These cookies are used to collect anonymous aggregated data on user’s browse experience and use of services. These cookies allow the monitoring of the system and a better services and functions performance. They can be deselected with no loss of functions.
- Profiling Cookies. These are permanent cookies that identify (also on an aggregate anonymous basis) user’s preferences to ensure a better browsing experience. Mobile-friendly.it website does not use this type of cookies.
Third Party Cookies
When accessing to a website, user’s browser can receive third party cookies, i.e. cookies that are created from a website (third party) different from the one that the user is visiting (proprietary).
The use of the information by "third parties" is regulated by their respective informative notes to which we ask you to refer to. To ensure transparency and convenience, are shown below the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies.
- Facebook (disclosure): https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): Enter in your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter (disclosure): https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519
- Twitter (configuration): Enter in your account. Account settings.
- Linkedin (disclosure): https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ (disclosure): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Mobile-friendly.it website includes some cookies transmitted by Google Analytics, a service rendered by Google, Inc. ("Google") to analyse the online traffic. These third party cookies are collected on an anonymous basis to monitor and develop the performance of the website (performance cookies).
This website does not (and does not allow third parties to) use any Google instrument to monitor and register any identification personal data. Google does not link the IP address to any other data owned by Google to trace the identity of an user. Google may transfer those information to third parties if so required by law or because such third parties treat them on behalf of Google.
For any additional information, please refer to the following link:
The user can at any time deselect Google Analytics cookies, selecting the on its browser the opt-out system furnished by Google. To opt-out Google Analytics, please refer to the following link:
Some technical cookies are activated as long as the browsing session is on. Some other cookies "survive" the browsing session and can be used at the time of a subsequent access.
These are called permanent cookies and their duration is set when created. Sometime they have a limited duration, in some other cases there is no limit.
Mobile-friendly.it does not use permanent cookies. However, navigating on Mobile-friendly.it website, the user could interact with third parties’ sites that may use permanent or profiling cookies.
The deselection of Third Party Cookies does not affect the access to the website.
Settings can be changed on the basis of the sites and web applications. More sophisticated browsers allow to the define different settings for "proprietary" cookies and "third party" cookies.
By way of example, in Firefox, Menu Instruments->Options ->Privacy, it is possible to access to the control panel, where it is possible to select or deselect cookies.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
To deselect cookies on the mobile phone, please refer to the related manual for additional information.
More detailed information on cookie on Internet are available at the following address http://www.aboutcookies.org/